December 11, 2010

Snickers Cookies

I love making cookies! I love making any tasty treat! Okay, I admit it. I have the worst possible sweet-tooth in the world! So when I tell you a cookie is good. You gosh darn right better believe me. And these cookies are GOOD!

Needed

1 Cup. butter
1 Cup. peanut butter
1 Cup. sugar
1 Cup. brown sugar
2 eggs
2 t. vanilla extract
3 Cup. flour
1 t. baking powder
1 t. baking soda
2 bags of fun sized snickers, cut in half (or you can use mini snickers)


Make them, then eat them!

Cream butter, peanut butter, both sugars, eggs, and vanilla. Add flour and form into small balls (cookie scoop works great). Wrap the dough around the Snickers bar, completely covering it and making it somewhat round. Bake 10-12 minutes at 350. DO NOT OVER BAKE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

A Dash Of Love Copyright © 2009