October 1, 2009

Easy Pizza Crust

My family loves Pizza.. but they love home-made pizza even more!
I got this easy pizza crust recipe off of our daily lifex4
and my family just loves it.. and I could not get over how easy it was to make!


1 pkg yeast
1 cup warm water
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon sugar
3 tablespoons oil
3 cups flour

Mix these together, press on pizza pan, I use pampered chef baking stones, and pre bake the crust about 5-8 minutes at 400 degrees. The put the rest of your ingredients on the crust and bake until pizza is done.

I like that you don't have to wait for this crust to rise. It's not a thin crust, and usually I have a bit more than the round stone needs, but fits the rectangular one great. Good luck and hope you enjoy this easy recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

A Dash Of Love Copyright © 2009