September 8, 2009

Creamy Chicken Noddle Casserole

This is one of my kids favorite casseroles. It always is a hit in our home and a great way to get extra veggies into my kids!

NEEDED
Full box or 1/2 box of noodles (egg, elbow or shell) cooked and drained! (depends on how much you wanta make)
Cut up carrots (I used a half of a bag of baby carrots)
One can of peas
One can of corn
One or Two cans cream of chicken
Three or Four Large Chicken Breasts cooked and cut into chunks

To Make
Drain all your veggies, Mix all together and place in a large cassarole dish Bake on 350 for about 15 to 20 mins till nice and hot! YUM!

Add-ins
You can add as many veggies as you wish, or use a different type of meat! I like to throw in extra veggies, because when mixed with a casserole I found that kids eat more veggies then they would alone! I have added stewed tomotaos and fresh spinich in the past.. both mix well and taste awesome! sometimes we even shred some cheese for over the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

A Dash Of Love Copyright © 2009