September 11, 2009

Crock Pot Mac & Cheese

Stephanie, the Crockpot Lady, had this posted on her blog. You do read her blog, don't you?

1/2 pound macaroni or hearty pasta
4 cups of milk
1 egg
4 cups cheese
1/2 t kosher salt
1/2 t black pepper
1 T dried mustard



The Directions. Spray crock well with cooking spray. In a mixing bowl, whip egg and milk together. Stir in spices. Add cheese and noodles, and stir well to combine. Pour the mixture into the crockpot.It will be very liquidy.Cover and cook on low for 2-5 hours, or on high for 1-3. The cooking time will vary depending on

1 comment:

  1. I just found your site and I'm in love... I followed both your blogs :) I tried to leave a comment on your other blog, but the word verification was having problems and I had to abort. I did want to tell you how much I enjoy your header and layout with the owls, though!
    Leanne

    ReplyDelete

 

A Dash Of Love Copyright © 2009